Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin F
    replied
    Yes, all the settings except those in the config.php file are stored in the database.
    In 3.5 some small things like spiders are saved in xml files, but there's nothing there that should bother you.

Leave a comment:

• Kerean
    replied
    So all preferences, forum permissions, etc set through the admin CP are captured in the MYSQL database? So all I need is to install the legit copy on the web server and then set it to point to the MYSQL database which I copied from the localhost computer?

Originally posted by 1996 328ti
    It should be the same. You might need to run the install/upgrade.php script if is a different version and you will need reinstall any mods or hacks.

Leave a comment:

• steven s
    replied
    Originally posted by Kerean
    So will all existing preferences, structure, tables and data all be intact during the switch? Or will the "nulled" user have to start from scratch and set his permissions, preferences etc etc all over again?
    It should be the same. You might need to run the install/upgrade.php script if is a different version and you will need reinstall any mods or hacks.

Leave a comment:

• Kerean
    replied
    yes fast on the crackdown, but not on the rehabilitation (I hoped to get an answer to my question)

Originally posted by babolo
    Wow now thats what I call a fas responce

Leave a comment:

• babolo
    replied
    Wow now thats what I call a fas responce

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Yes, he broke the law be obtaining and using an illegal copy of vBulletin.

Leave a comment:

• babolo
    replied
    Did he really break the law? Because he only used it on his computer for a trial version or something like that.

Leave a comment:

• Kerean
    replied
    So will all existing preferences, structure, tables and data all be intact during the switch? Or will the "nulled" user have to start from scratch and set his permissions, preferences etc etc all over again?

Leave a comment:

• frank_2001
    replied
    hey! i was just at that site today...

Leave a comment:

• lovevn
    replied
    Finally, I got the licence anhd finished everything on my site at http://www.thongtinnhatban.net (none english site)

Thanks for all your help !

Leave a comment:

• lovevn
    replied
    Thanks for your advices ! I aready sent money to Vbbulletin bank account . I will wait until recieve the licencese !

Leave a comment:

• WebTechTalk
    replied
    If I understand correctly, you are not supposed to upload any copy of vbulletin which is illegal. Therefore, no you can not upload those vbulletin files, until you have access to get into the members area. When you can do this, you need to get those files, and proceed to install those instead of the illegal copy.

Hope that helps,
    Ryan Poarch
    WebTechTalk Founder

Leave a comment:

• lovevn
    replied
    Originally Posted by 662C
    You've broken the law in using an illegal copy of vBulletin in the first place.

Cheers,
    Robert
    Originally posted by squall14716
    At least he's honest and wants to have a legal copy.
    I am really sorry for my action! However, I downloaded and used null vbulletin on my localhost for testing it ! Thanks to this illegal action, I began to love vbulletin system and decided to buy and using it legally. By the ways, I have just ordered vbulletin . I will go to the post office to finish tranfering money to vbulletin team's bank account now. And I think that It will take me a bout 4 days to get licences information. However, before I get my licences information, can I upload the null vbulletin on my webhost (This is my fist time have a webhost so I am eager for using it !! )

Thanks again for all of your replies and sorry for my poor English !

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    Originally posted by 662C
    You've broken the law in using an illegal copy of vBulletin in the first place.

Cheers,
    Robert
    At least he's honest and wants to have a legal copy.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Thank you for buying a license, remove the nulled files from the server and your system and replace them with the licensed file.

Each .zip you download is specificly made for that member, that license. You only have permission to use those files.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X