Can I automate Paid Subscriptions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I automate Paid Subscriptions?

I need to set up a site with paid subscriptions. I toured the admin documentation but have a few questions.

I gather that a paid subscriber will revert to the previous user group status if their subscription is not renewed. This (depending on the permissions settings) would then forbid them to see or post to the previously subscribed forums?

Does vBulletin notify them by email that their subscription is about to lapse?

If so, is there a mail template that can be configured for this?

Can admin decide how far in advance of subscription elapse that this mail is sent?

If the user decides to renew their subscription a few days before it elapses, how do they do this?

If the account elapses, does the user need to re-register as well as re-subscribe?

Sorry so many questions but is a key issue for us. Thx

I am curious about these answers too. I have noticed my system does not catch the users that need to renew and I have to do it manually. Is there a way to automate this? Am I missing something?

Comment

vB automatically sends these user an email prior to the subscription expiring.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X