Hosting?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting?!

Hi, I am new here and are very intersted in haveing VB, but I am such a dimwip when it comes to databases and PHP and such that I am not sure what to do.
    I have a forum which let me host the forum on their domain(database).
    Do you have something like that.

I have a domain and space, but I dont know how to install or operate any of this.
    Is there a chance to get help with it at first?

We do not currently offer a hosted solution.

As for installation. Each license comes with forum and email based support plus we have detailed instructions in the Documentation on this site.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thank you, so if I would have this VB, and get stuck, is there someone who can help me to fix it rather then telling me what to do, as PHP and all this is so hard for me?
      And where do I see prices and and such.

I am not even sure how to download it and where to store it?

Comment

You really don't need to know anything about PHP and MySQL to run this software. Everything is controlled via an Admin Control Panel that you load in your web browser. If you do have problems we provide support. This means we find out what the problem is and fix it. We don't simply drop a message to you on what might be the problem. However we need your cooperation in order to do that as well.

You can find the prices at www.vbulletin.com/order/ and you cannot download the software until after it is purchased.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Ok I am jsut wondering if there is a way of paying monthly (IPB do so) that instead coughin up $220 I pay let say $20 a month?

Comment

Sorry, we do not have monthly payments available.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It is only 160$ USD for Unlimited License
              @[email protected]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X