Testing PHP's Wont Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing PHP's Wont Work

I've tried both the vb_test.php and database_conflicts.php on my server, but for some reason, when I try to pull up either of them in Internet Explorer I just get a blank, white page. I've tried re-uploading them both 3 times and still no-go. I'm not sure if it's a problem with my browser or my server.

Any help guys?

Are you running php5 on a windows server by any chance?

Comment

Well, I use Globat for my host. According to them it runs on php4. Not sure if it's on a Windows OS or not.

Comment

At this time globat is not a suitable host, they do not proper xml support compiled with php. I have worked for several hours trying to get it to work on globat with no luck. :/

Comment

Well... thats a dissapointment.
          Thanks anyway.

Comment

I was hosting with Globat for the price/bandwidth/diskspace. I have since then found a much more suitable host.

Globat will *NOT* support VB 3.ANYTHING. The reason is if you dig enough you will find that there is a PHP setting on the server's PHP.INI file that THEY WILL NOT CHANGE FOR YOU. This is because it's shared hosting. So I said, put me on a new server with the CORRECT setting. They ultimatly said no...they WERE a good host for the most part UNTIL that.

There is NO way you will get VB 3 to work on Globat which yes sucks. IF you need a new host PM me.
            John Bilicki III
            Webmaster of JAB Creations

Comment

Why not try Citadelhost.com they are excellent... I am quite happy with them!
              =)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X