Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Common login possible? Need Message board service.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common login possible? Need Message board service.

We're looking to build an online community using our existing registered userbase. How can VBulletin help us here? We expect around 200 active users, and all of them need to login to access our site's services.

The idea is to use this common login to post to a <Our Name> Community board powered by VBulletin. They should be able to use the same username/passwd to participate in the forum in various discussions/threads organized by us. Can this be done?
    Please let me know asap.

Integrating a non-vB login system requires custom coding. You would need to get assitacne with this from the custom coders at vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

No info from coders/Common login.

I did as you advised and posted on VBulletin.org. No response in 3 days. Can you help me get some assistance? We need info on costs and how long this would take.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the vBulletin forum software.

We do not support code changes, and that is why we point users to vBulletin.org. vBulletin.org is an official Jelsoft web site where customers can share resources and knowledge. I am sorry that they don't appear to be able to assist you.

If you want to use third party software to integrate with vBulletin you can ask the authors of that software if they can update their software to do so. At this moment we unfortunatly don't provide an API that makes integration simpler. But on vBulletin.org it has also been explained in various threads how to make your own integration by including global.php correctly.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X