Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the process of buying vB

Hi all,

I've taken a leap and gone for vB. I've paid for it via PayPal and it has gone through, but I'm confused about how I actually download the software. It says I should receive an email within 24 hours telling me my member name and password. Thing is, how do I receive an email when I didn't put my email on the order? At least I don't remember doing that. It's been a very long day. I had to put my email in on PayPal but I figured that was for their use and not vB's.

Yeah, yeah, I'm probably being really thick here but I need somebody to put my mind at rest. I've got forum members who want some decent software as opposed to what I'm using now! Help me, please.

Thank you in advance.

the email will be sent to your paypal email adress.
    selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

Thank you, rin. You've put my mind at rest.

Comment

You've made the right choice

Comment

Note also that if you paid by PayPal eCheck, this can take up to 4-6 days to clear.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bite Me
            Hi all,

I've taken a leap and gone for vB. I've paid for it via PayPal and it has gone through, but I'm confused about how I actually download the software. It says I should receive an email within 24 hours telling me my member name and password. Thing is, how do I receive an email when I didn't put my email on the order? At least I don't remember doing that. It's been a very long day. I had to put my email in on PayPal but I figured that was for their use and not vB's.

Yeah, yeah, I'm probably being really thick here but I need somebody to put my mind at rest. I've got forum members who want some decent software as opposed to what I'm using now! Help me, please.

Thank you in advance.
            Welcome to the world of vBulletin...you won't regret taking the plunge!
            MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
            AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Welcome to the world of vBulletin.

You will experience a forum solution unlike any other. You will experience full control over your users, excellent style editing, and it is completely easy to use.

I thought it was just going to be yet another board when I bought it. Not by a long shot. It is not just a board - it is an experience.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X