Clear All

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    look at www.photopost.com

Leave a comment:

• walker51985
    started a topic Image gallery or not?

Image gallery or not?

Hi all. I'm new to vB, but have seen it dotted around (however most are illegal versions tight arses!) so i thought i'd see if it was of any use to me.

I run gfxarena.net, and the 2 main components of the site is the image gallery and the forum. The thing i want to lost is the bit that bridges the two.. xoops. The main reason is the fact filewalls dont really like it too much so users can't sign up and things like that.

So what i want to know is does or will vB ever have an image gallery with it? I would be happy to pay for it, (so long its a fair price) and would prefer an official release of it rather than one that i don't know if its gonna mess my forum up or have more bugs than an ant farm.

I've also seen a few hopepage typo scripts (vBadvance i think and vBhome or something along those lines) are these really any good? I don't need a home page or anything as i can run all my news in the forum, people can cotact me via the forum and the only other thing is partners.. which i really don't need tbh.

Any help would be nice.

Walker
    gfxarena.net
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X