No announcement yet.

IPB forum v2.0.0 PF2 to vB3.03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know which illegal version you had installed, nor can I provide support for pirated software.

Comment

Originally posted by rin
      why not trying the adminCP demo instead of running an illegal version? at least in the german demo you can also access the normal board...
      the time i started with selecting wich one i would use it was: yabb, ipb and vB
      i'm a member at a yabb board and that was hacked so it was out of the running, and the reason i taked ipb at the end was the use of a trail version that confermed me to thake that, it is the full software with a few limitations, and i was thinking that time, a demo is a demo (tought it was a video or a pré configered board) that vB would use (ok, i know now that was a wrong idea of it ) and i see a posting with the vB forum software, so i decided to give it a try now i'm not anymore happy with the buggy ipb software, and THAT vB software i now used 2 days to give it a try did give me the reason to take a legal version of it
      Last edited by wEbAddEr; Fri 6 Aug '04, 6:33am.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
        I don't know which illegal version you had installed, nor can I provide support for pirated software.
        i understand, i would do the same if i would sell software, btw, it is version 3.0.3 founded on usenet (alt.binaries....)

Comment

It is not just a demo, it is a fully working version where you can get try everything out you want for 24 hours and if an extention is needed, you could request it. You can login as full administrator on the control panel. It would run just like your downloaded version.

Because you have a car and there is nobody on the road, doesn't mean you don't have to stop for a red light.

That said, I am glad you picked vBulletin and will be doing the right thing from now on.

Comment

thanks, i did recived already the licence, i will bring it monday online, the illegal is already offline. glad to be now a real vB user

Comment

congratulations. i am still waiting for paypal..
              selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

Hi all, I have just been made aware of a massive, huge bug in IPB 2 (basically a Guest can view a users post history and see posts made in closed forums, ie: forums where the Guest account has zero rights). As you can imagine I'm not very happy, hence why I'm here.

Is there a release date on an IPB 2.0 PF2 converter yet for vBulletin ? I'm ready to purchase a license and move over as soon as one is available. I used to like IPB until a witnessed this for myself.

Comment

i'd like one too. though, i guess we have to wait till 2.0 final is released.
                  selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

Originally posted by FragMagnet
                    Is there a release date on an IPB 2.0 PF2 converter yet for vBulletin ?
                    There is no scheduled release of a converter for IPB 2.0 PF2. We do not create convertors for pre-release software. You may find something unofficial over at vBulletin.org.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X