X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    The topic is going way off topic and the question has been answered, thread closed.

Leave a comment:

• nirvanilla
    replied
    Originally posted by vBrat
    You wont get many female visitors heh!!!
    wrong... girls like to look at naked bodies too

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Downgrades are always harder then upgrades though. Anyway, welcome to the vBulletin community and good luck with the convert.

Leave a comment:

• Lenni
    replied
    yea.... but i already asked an modding community if it is possible to downgrade from 2.0 to 1.3 so that might work.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by rin
    no. i am currently running an invision power board. unfortuently 2.0 so theres not yet a converter and i will have to wait for my vbulletin to come anyway...
    You have to wait for the license to come through anyway, so .. those extra days won't hurt much. I am sure we will get an importer once 2.0 goes final.

Leave a comment:

• Lenni
    replied
    no. i am currently running an invision power board. unfortuently 2.0 so theres not yet a converter and i will have to wait for my vbulletin to come anyway...

Leave a comment:

• vBrat
    replied
    Youve transfered 3,000 members already? o_o

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    You converted from phpBB to vBulletin already? How did that go?

Leave a comment:

• Lenni
    replied
    actually the most active members are females. ^_^ a little bit more than 50 females with around 3300 members total. but most of the 3300 members are from phpbb times when they were not able to choose their gender.

Leave a comment:

• vBrat
    replied
    You wont get many female visitors heh!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lenni
    replied
    my forum is not only about naked girls... its just like there are posted some from time to time. so i want to be sure, because i would like to in that link list too when the forum is ready. and maybe its not the most successfull forum with thousands of posts a day, but its nice.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    No thankyou,

Im only 14 and i wouldnt like the sight of naked men/women at my age...
    Every 14 year old like nudity

Leave a comment:

• vBrat
    replied
    No thankyou,

Im only 14 and i wouldnt like the sight of naked men/women at my age...

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    And where will he get pictures of naked bodies hehe, Just a general question
    Try sending him a privmsg/email with that question. Maybe you can sign up on his site too!

Leave a comment:

• vBrat
    replied
    And where will he get pictures of naked bodies hehe, Just a general question

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X