Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am a new vBulletin customer. :)

question:

there was not enough money on my paypal account so i'll put some more on my account. paypal estimates that it will take around 4 days to finish and they will immidiately send the money to jelsoft. let us say, jelsoft recieves the money on monday. will i be able to start a vBulletin on monday too? how fast are ya guys and girls? ^_^
    selling kawaiiNation.com

Yeah you can start on monday, You will get a email with your members number code and password, Log into the vb members area and then set up your license, Then download vb and upload it with your ftp manager, Sort out config.php and then install.php.

Sorry if i went to detailistic.

Comment

haha, well thats ok. thanks for the answer.
      selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

No problems, Im here to help eh?

Comment

Originally posted by rin
          question:

there was not enough money on my paypal account so i'll put some more on my account. paypal estimates that it will take around 4 days to finish and they will immidiately send the money to jelsoft. let us say, jelsoft recieves the money on monday. will i be able to start a vBulletin on monday too? how fast are ya guys and girls? ^_^
          Once the payment is completed you will receive an email with the details. You can then instantly download vBulletin and install it.

Comment

I think i already said that Floris

Comment

You said 'yes, you can start on monday' but you don't have the access to the details of the purchase, so it would be just a guess. I added on to your reply that once the purchase shows completed here, he will receive the details.

Comment

thanks for your replies. ^_^ really appriciated.
                selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

You're welcome, if you have any further questions - ask!

Comment

Welcome to the community.

Comment

Yeah and don't forget to have fun with your new vBulletin

Comment

Originally posted by vBrat
                        Yeah and don't forget to have fun with your new vBulletin
                        I have yet found a person who didn't. So I am sure he will be ok

Comment

i am sure i will like it. well, i am in love with the aCP, so...

other question:

paypal sent me an email that transaction has been finished. 160US$ were sent out to jelsoft. i already sent an email to [email protected] . but not yet an answer. [after ~3.5 hours.] so can someone please confirm that the money has been sent successfully. my email: lfinkeldey [at] t-online.de
                          selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

Check that the email from vBulletin didn't get caught in your spam filter...
                            Best Regards
                            Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F
                              Check that the email from vBulletin didn't get caught in your spam filter...
                              There are no tickets unanswered in the ticket system right now. What is the ticket id

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X