Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    If i understand what you want to do, you would need 14 licenses, your best off contacting [email protected] and detailing your plan in abit more depth to them.

Leave a comment:

• JPT62089
    replied
    Well you can just install one forum and have all links go to that forum or you can install a forum on each domain! then if (sounds like) you want just one database just make the prefix different (if they allow that in VB (im used to IPB )

Leave a comment:

• One database to power multiple boards on different domains

Our company wants to use VBulletin, and I am trying to figure out our marketing strategy. We obviously want to use one backend database to power everything. The challenge is that we target 14 unique and disparate vertical markets (i.e. cars and toy dolls) and we want a forum for each vertical. For our purposes it might not be wise to have these forums all on one domain name.

My question is this:

If our company had 14 different websites/forums, can we use one VB database to power all 14 forums? What is the pricing for such an arrangement?

Thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X