X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too expensive

Hello,

I would like to know why vBulletin is too expensive?!
    Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

My Mods: Coming Soon | My Tutorials: Coming Soon

http://www.ubbcentral.com/order.php?product=UBB.threads
    http://www.ubbcentral.com/order.php?product=UBB.classic

Examples that this vBulletin is far from expensive
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Huh?
      Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

Comment

Beacuse its worth it!

Its so damn powerful beast that if you yourself gathered a team to develop all this funtionality then you would have spent thousands.

And , If you take simple maths then $85/12 = $7/month. Thats not expensive at all!
        =)

Comment

Originally posted by Solid Snake
          Huh?
          Compared to UBB, and some others, it's not expensive at all. That's what he was saying.
          vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

Oh okay.

I might get a free license from my friend. ^_^ Then, I can finally use vB.

Comment

Oh okay.

I might get a free license from my friend. ^_^ Then, I can finally use vB.
              Free Licence!!!
              =)

Comment

Yeah, free license. Why? Is there any problem?

Comment

Yeah, free license. Why? Is there any problem?
                  Just wondering why I don't have any friends like that!!!

Make sure that you get a Legal copy ( You can use 1 copy on 1 server only )
                  =)

Comment

When I first wanted vB I thought it was too expensive as well. But then I took the vB ACP for a test drive, and got some good testimonials, and I was pretty much convinced vB is well worth the price. In fact, I mailed my check yesterday .

Comment

Originally posted by mrlb.com
                      Just wondering why I don't have any friends like that!!!

Make sure that you get a Legal copy ( You can use 1 copy on 1 server only )
                      Yeah, I know. If I got an illegal copy, I'll report to the vBulletin Adminitrators. I'm not sure if I'm getting a free vB. As I said, I might get one. >_< I think I'll go and pray. LOL

By the way, I'm a newbie in here.
                      Last edited by Darkblade; Sun 1st Aug '04, 7:36am.

Comment

By the way, I'm a newbie in here.
                        And welcome

Got a Boxer?
                        BoxerTalk

Comment

Thanks. I was using IPB (Invision Power Board) for a long time. But when I've visited this site and tested the Admin CP, I've realized that it's much better than IPB (or any other BB) and the best forum software out there.

Great job working on vBulletin, guys. I appreciate that. And I hope I'll get vB soon.

Comment

There are no free vBulletin licenses. If you get one from your friend be sure to get the license number and verify with us that this is a valid license. You can email us at [email protected]. Otherwise you will likely be running an illegal copy.
                            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                              There are no free vBulletin licenses. If you get one from your friend be sure to get the license number and verify with us that this is a valid license. You can email us at [email protected]. Otherwise you will likely be running an illegal copy.
                              Yes sir! I get it!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X