Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question before buying

hello,
    i was wondering if i brought the owned licence option and stuck it on www.sitea.com then decided i didn't want it there and removed it and then stuck it on www.siteb.com Am i able to do that. Or is there a customer no. that you need to put in that only works once.

Thanks
    Bandic00t

Yes this is allowed under the license agreement. You are allowed to install vBulletin in as many locations as many times as you want, however only one instance can be viewable by the public.

Comment

so

so therefore does that mean that the customer no. that you need to enter when installing vbulletin, can be used as many times as you want?

Comment

Originally posted by Bandic00t
        so therefore does that mean that the customer no. that you need to enter when installing vbulletin, can be used as many times as you want?
        Yes

Comment

I am currently under the impression from the license agreement we are only able to have ONE development version of vBulletin
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
            I am currently under the impression from the license agreement we are only able to have ONE development version of vBulletin
            Yes, that's my understanding as well, that you can have your public site and one development site.

If you have a valid licence, you may set up an additional test forum in order to test code, template and database modifications. To make this clear to us and our licence verification procedures, place it in a directory called 'testvb' and be sure to password protect it. It must not be accessible by the general public.
            http://www.vbulletin.com/order/license_agreement.php
            MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
            AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Bandic00t
              You can only have one public forum (and one test forum) at any given time.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X