Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I create a Forum-Like web site along with the forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I create a Forum-Like web site along with the forum?

Hi, I am a minute away from buying the vbulletin forum and I just need to know I I can set my whole website to look lik my forum. I need to have a couple of pages with photos and some text and I would like them to look like just like the forum section.

Thank you!

If you know how you can make .html or .php pages with the same header/footer/logo etc as vBulletin, then yes. You can. If you want to create additional vBulletin pages using the engine from vBulletin it requires a bit of xhtml and php knowledge. vBulletin is forum software at the moment and 'doesn't come with a CMS/portal.

Comment

Originally posted by dtournas
      Hi, I am a minute away from buying the vbulletin forum and I just need to know I I can set my whole website to look lik my forum. I need to have a couple of pages with photos and some text and I would like them to look like just like the forum section.

Thank you!
      There are modifications at vBulletin.org that will do just what you want. You could use a CMS, such as vBAdvanced CMPS. Of course you can manually use the gradients, images, and such to create your page based on your vB style.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X