Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xmitchx
    replied
    Yes you can. I hadn't used paypal in a long time and forgot then when you didnt have enough funds, it automatically didn't show certain options such as instant payment. I was just wanting to check if it was there.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    You should have enough funds in the balance on your paypal account, otherwise it will attempt to get it from your bank account or credit card and that might add a delay. With credit card, you can also pay instantly if I am not mistaken.

Leave a comment:

• xmitchx
    replied
    Thank you for that I was unsure because the instant payment wasn't an option when I attempted to purchase. (I was attempting to see if it was an option, not to actually buy it yet). I thought this was just because I had insufficient funds but I wasn't sure. Thank you for assuring me.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Yes, you can use the funds in your paypal account to pay instantly. That is what I do. I sometimes get the purchase details sooner then the confirmation email from paypal

Leave a comment:

• xmitchx
    started a topic Paypal Instant Payment

Paypal Instant Payment

Can you buy vBulletin with paypal's Instant Payment instead of an eCheck or from a credit card?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X