Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

I have viewed several VBulletin boards on the internet and several of them have arcade games attached to them.

I have read through the majority of the information offered on the vbulletin site and can't find anything on this feature.

I am considering purchasing the lease option of this board to ensure that my site is successful.

If you have any information on the arcade games or this is something that is not a part of the vbulletin package.

Thanks.
    Ticka1

It is not apart of the default package, it is however a hack which can be installed, it can be found at vBulletin.org for licensed members

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
      It is not apart of the default package, it is however a hack which can be installed, it can be found at vBulletin.org for licensed members
      Thanks for the reply Zac - does this mean that I have to purchase the $160 license fee to get the hack program to install the arcade games? I was considering getting the leased license to make sure my site survives?

Can a novice do this hack? I know a little about the vbulletin from being an co-adim on a site - now I'm going out on my own and getting my own server space and running my own board.

Ticka1

Comment

If you can edit a text file you can probaly install the hack,

No, leased license and owned license get the same benifits, just for differnt ammounts of time.

Comment

Thanks Zachery for your replies. I'll be a new purchaser as soon as I get my server space.

Comment

Good luck with your website and new community

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X