Owned License Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owned License Question

Hi, I have an owned license, which includes one year's members' area access. Does this mean after the year is over I can't view the members' area? Do I have to pay $30 again each year?
    Last edited by smsmasters; Thu 1 Jul '04, 3:51am.

Normally, you always have access to member's area but not access to download vB if you don't pay $30 each year.

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

Hi,

After the one year is up, you need to pay the $30 to gain access to the members area again (thus to be able to download vB)

Comment

But what if you decide to pay $30 the year after, how can you renew if you don't even have access to the members area. There's a link in there to renew it.

Comment

I can't answer that i'm afraid I would try but i'd probably mess it up and get everyone confused >_<

We need a Jelsoft emplyee or an all-knowing user to answer that one

Comment

You will ALWAYS have access to the members area, you just wont have access to download vBulletin.

Comment

Let's say someone d/l the latest version off somewhere else, but still had the license?

Comment

Illegal. They could have their license revoked.

Comment

he probably already did that
                  Let the flames begin.

Comment

So in the members' area, can I just renew access for $30 anytime I choose to?

Comment

You can add another 12 months now, or 12 months after your license expires

Comment

one question related to owned license
                        i saw IDN - at here i was confused because he said owned license expired i thought owned license cannot expire
                        could you expain to me

Comment

They dont expire, however your access to download new copys do, after the first 12 months of your owned license, your members area access will expire. To be able to download new updates, you can pay 30 USD and this covers you for another 12 months

Comment

Ok, understood. But how can you renew when you no longer have members' access? There's a link in there to renew! What if you don't manage in time to renew it?

Comment

Only the link to download vB is not possible, all the rest is available (like renew your owned licence)

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X