Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how long does it take for a check to reach england?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long does it take for a check to reach england?

I sent the check on tuesday, from chicago, when should i expect it to get to england and when should i expect my order to finalize? i am anxious to get my vbulletin software. The reason i am in such a hurry is because i need to send the other $85.00 for the full license . how will i know my order is finalized?

also.. what sites can i check out for templates? i already know about extremepixels, vbmechanic and vbulletintemplates, what else is out there? i know a killer site out there but forgot the name.

Hello,

Once the check has arrived, cleared and is completed, you will receive the license details, after which you have 30 days to upgrade to a owned license. I don't know how long it takes from the US to the UK. Shouldn't take longer then a week I am sure.

The official sister site from vBulletin that takes care of templates and graphics, designs and styles is http://www.vBulletinTemplates.com/ - sites like vBMechanic and ExtremePixels are companies by vBulletin customers, unofficial. More sites like that re vbstyles and whatever you can find in google or already mentioned on this web site.

Comment

thank you, btw... what are vbulletin business hours and days? lets say my check reaches their office on saturday.. will it wait till monday before the transaction is completed? sorry for bothering you guys before i am an official member of the club

Comment

is vb.org an official or unofficial sister site?
        Let the flames begin.

Comment

vB.org is a official sister site I'm pretty sure.

Comment

vBulletin.org is an offical sister site.

Comment

Over here, http://www.vbulletin.com/faqsales.php, it says:

Does the license price include access to the source code?

Yes - vBulletin is a 'visible source' product, which means that you have access to the PHP source code of the product. You are free to modify the product in any way, provided you retain the vBulletin/Jelsoft copyright notices. For information about vBulletin code "hacking", please visit our unofficial sister site, vbulletin.org. Please note that we are unable to support any installations of vBulletin that have had the source code modified. For more information about the licensing implications of code modification, please review our license agreement.

read the bold text above, it says unofficial. I think you need to update that
              Let the flames begin.

Comment

Originally posted by kermit_criminal
                thank you, btw... what are vbulletin business hours and days? lets say my check reaches their office on saturday.. will it wait till monday before the transaction is completed? sorry for bothering you guys before i am an official member of the club
                The vBulletin support team members is a group of users spread around the world and there is always someone on-line.

Comment

I think Ashley keeps regular business hours

Comment

Originally posted by kermit_criminal
                    Banking business can only be completed during Banking Hours. You will receive notice once the check clears our bank. It can take up to 10 business days for postage and 4-7 days for an international check to clear the bank due to holds and other processes.

As a general rule of thumb these are the average processing times for the various payment methods:

Paypal (Funds in account): 5-10 minutes
                    Paypal (eCheck Transfer): 4-7 days.
                    Worldpay Online Credit Card Processing: 24 hours
                    Worldpay Telephone Credit Card Processing: 48-96 hours
                    Check/Money Order: 10-20 days
                    Invoice/Purchase Order: 10-20 days
                    Wire Transfer: 4 days.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X