I dont believe it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont believe it

"If you were using American Express, this could be the problem since WorldPay does not accept AmEx. Sorry for the inconvenience."

I payed over phone yesterday morning. Wait a whole day then get this

Could you please answer this question (A simplyed version of my previous one in the "Question about PayPal"):
    I am going to make my first EVER payment from my new paypal account. I will add a credit card to it. EVen though this is my first time, will it still only take 10minutes for the order to be processed?
    Thankyou.

I have already responded to your support ticket on this. If you already have the funds in your PayPal account and you pay with those funds, then the order will go right through.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      I have already responded to your support ticket on this. If you already have the funds in your PayPal account and you pay with those funds, then the order will go right through.
      Sorry, i only just read your reply before i made this thread >.<

Can you close this please. Going to buy vB from the worldpay site itself this time.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X