Question about PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about PayPal

If i buy a owned lisence today through PayPal will i get the lisence within 10 minutes even if i have to register a new accoutn with PayPal?

I heard you had to wait a few days for the money or soemthing to go through when you first register a account on PayPal.

Thanks for help.

If you have money in your PayPal balance (funds) you can pay and it will be completed instantly as far as I know. eChecks take up to 3-5 days.

If your account is new, please check paypal.com support services on how long it takes before you can send money. For example, if they require that you verify your home address before you can send money, this could be a few days. But I am not aware of their recent requirements. I also heard it may differ per country.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
      If you have money in your PayPal balance (funds) you can pay and it will be completed instantly as far as I know. eChecks take up to 3-5 days.

If your account is new, please check paypal.com support services on how long it takes before you can send money. For example, if they require that you verify your home address before you can send money, this could be a few days. But I am not aware of their recent requirements. I also heard it may differ per country.
      Is thier a quicker way?

Comment

Either setting up a paypal account with a bit of delay or waiting for the credit card payment to clear .. both take time.

I use paypal everyday now and all payments are instant, but I now have a business account there.

Comment

I was reading the help section and i found the following thing:

Originally posted by PayPal Help
          If you wish to pay a UK seller, you will need a PayPal account. If your seller is from elsewhere and has PayPal Account Optional turned on, you will not be required to create a PayPal account.
          Does vBulletin have "PayPal Account Optional" turned on?

Thankyou for your help so far

Comment

Sorry, I don't understand the question. Most PayPal orders come directly out of the PayPal funds and go through within minutes.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Nevermind, i have now purchased over the phone this morning at around 10:30am.

Lock please.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X