Three final questions before purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three final questions before purchase

ok.. two more questions before i purchase..

1.does it cost an extra fee to upgrade to the latest version of vbulletin(3.0 for example)?

2. are hacks free?

3.if i have to change servers and domain name, can i transfer without having to pay for another licence?

1. You will have access to both vBulletin 2.x and vBulletin 3.x for one year, for either an owned or a leased license, after one year, for an owned license you must renew your members area access to download updates, support will stay free. for a leased license, after one year, you will need to either re-lease, purchase an owned license, or delete all files from your webserver.

2. alot of hacks are, some hacks may not be, l hacks found on vBulletin.org are free to download to license members.

3. Nope, you login to the members area and update the license details

if there is anything else i can help you with please let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
      1. You will have access to both vBulletin 2.x and vBulletin 3.x for one year, for either an owned or a leased license, after one year, for an owned license you must renew your members area access to download updates, support will stay free. for a leased license, after one year, you will need to either re-lease, purchase an owned license, or delete all files from your webserver.

2. alot of hacks are, some hacks may not be, l hacks found on vBulletin.org are free to download to license members.

3. Nope, you login to the members area and update the license details

if there is anything else i can help you with please let me know
      thank you for responding.. i plan to get a full license, it's cheaper in the long run. how much is the cost to renew my member's area access for download updates?

and is there a site i can get free vb templates, if im a licensed member?

Comment

Originally posted by kermit_criminal
        thank you for responding.. i plan to get a full license, it's cheaper in the long run. how much is the cost to renew my member's area access for download updates?

and is there a site i can get free vb templates, if im a licensed member?
        $30 a year if you buy a owned lisence for member area after your first year. (Around £18-£20).

www.vbstyles.com is a good site for styles.
        THeres not many sites you can get styles for free, you have to pay for them even if you have a lisence.

Comment

thank you very much, i appreciate the help

Comment

Please note that vbstyles is not an official vBulletin (sister) site. It is run by customers. Just like many other style sites (for example, extremepixels and modcenter others you can find listed in threads on this site or in google).

Licensed vBulletin members can download source code changes, template modifications, styles, graphics and designs, and language packs, as shared by the staff and other licensed members, for free from vBulletin.com, vBulletin.org, vBulletin-Germany.com and vBulletinTemplates.com.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X