Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB3 Grey Skin

Hello again!

The excitement is building - I'll be able to transfer funds from my bank to PayPal this week (probably Monday or Tuesday) to buy a vB license! I can't wait!

I love the vB3 Grey Skin. It's my favorite of all, and when I registered at vB.org I chose the Grey skin.

I have a few questions about this:

1. Is the Grey skin available by default in the vb3 package, or is it an additional package, or is it available for a fee.

2. About the logo: is there some kind of image included with the skin that will let me create a logo that does not have the vBulletin symbol and vBulletin on it, so that it has that little "hump" on the logo, but without any text.

Thank you!

1. Yes you can download it in the vB3 Gamma release thread

2. Yes, there is a psd floating around that is just the hump

Comment

You can get the PSD from here.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaHertz
        You can get the PSD from here.
        Thank you. However, that graphic isn't the Grey skin... the Grey logo is what I am looking for. Would it just be a matter of editing that PSD to the colors of the Grey skin or what?

Comment

You can get the skin here. All you have to do is create duplicaqate layers in photoshop color them what ever color you like to match the style they are going with. Of course you will also need to add your own logo and text.

For an example go to my forum and check out the various styles, all of thos logos came from the same PSD file.
          Last edited by MegaHertz; Sat 26 Jun '04, 7:49pm. Reason: spelling

Comment

And here's the PSD for the vB3 logo:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...0&postcount=14
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaHertz
              You can get the skin here. All you have to do is create duplicaqate layers in photoshop color them what ever color you like to match the style they are going with. Of course you will also need to add your own logo and text.

For an example go to my forum and check out the various styles, all of thos logos came from the same PSD file.
              Okay, I understand now. Thank you! I have Photoshop 6 on my iMac and that should do the job.

Comment

If for some reason you have some problems with it drop me a pm and ill see about getting it for grey

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
                  If for some reason you have some problems with it drop me a pm and ill see about getting it for grey
                  Thank you! I will keep that in mind.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X