Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any database diagram we can download?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any database diagram we can download?

Does vBulletin provide a database diagram for download? I'm considering getting a license for vB again and I want to use the vB database for some things.
    Console Racing Review

We do not (yet) have such a document like we have for version 2 of vBulletin. Sorry! But feel free to ask any scheme questions. We will do our best to answer.

Comment

Oh ok. For example, I'm going to be coding a blog for a client. When he submits an entry to his blog, I want to create a new thread in a specific forum with that same information. I don't have the software yet, but can you give me an idea of how many tables I'll need to work with to have this happen?
      Console Racing Review

Comment

I will poke one of the developers to please read this thread when they have the time, but I know vBulletin has 83 tables, but I am sure you only need to modify a few in order to achieve what you want.

Comment

Thank you very much.
          Console Racing Review

Comment

It actualy shouldnt be that hard to do that. granted your already connected to vBulletin.

At least i dont think so

Comment

Ok cool. I'm about 90% sure I'll be getting a license within the next week, so I'll figure it out then.
              Console Racing Review

Comment

Once you have your license youll have access to vBulletin.org which there are alot of bright coders there who would be willing to help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X