Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v3.0.1 Upgrade?

Hi,

Sorry to ask but Im trying to do a config for my friend who has bough vb 3.0.0. The problem is he is away for a while and i promised him that i would get his forums up and running for when he got back.

I want to get the 3.0.1 update but i don't know his cust. number. I was is the update pack available anywhere "publically" or any of the patches. I can understand not having the core releases available for download as its not free but surely securtity patches\minor upgrades should be available to download?

If someone could help me it would great! (PM or email me at amaze at cend . net)

Thanks

Only security related patches are available to download, everything else is only accessible through the member's area.

Comment

Sorry but you need to be the license owner or an authorized representative in order to get vB support. To do this, the owner will need to go here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...t_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. Until this is done you will not be able to get official support.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X