• pablo
    replied
    web browers type. ^^

Leave a comment:

• Some Person123

• Some Person123
    replied
    pardon...?
    (im sorta new at this - well not forums but whats mozilla?)

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    Former vBulletin Developer

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    You need Mozilla 1.3+ or IE5.5+

Leave a comment:

• Some Person123

• Some Person123
    replied
    Originally posted by ajaspers
    OK, check your User CP. Is Edit Options -> Miscellaneous Options -> Message Editor Interface set to "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing?"
    hmm.. no nothing. but i did bring it down to just html no pop up boxes. but i like just seeing the canges in there.

Leave a comment:

• ajaspers

• ajaspers
    replied
    Originally posted by Some Person123
    i think 3.0.1
    OK, check your User CP. Is Edit Options -> Miscellaneous Options -> Message Editor Interface set to "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing?"

Leave a comment:

• Some Person123

• Some Person123
    replied
    i think 3.0.1

Originally posted by ajaspers
    Well, you'll get a very biased opionion here. You're better off trying the admin demo for vB and IPB and then deciding for yourself.

I agree that the vB3 Admin CP is a bit complex, but once you use it for a while, it's hard to switch back to phpBB or IPB.
    Which version of vBulletin is that site running?
    Okay. Ill try that. Ill try getting 1 week for vb trial thing.

Leave a comment:

• ajaspers

• ajaspers
    replied
    Well, you'll get a very biased opinion here. You're better off trying the admin demo for vB and IPB and then deciding for yourself.

I agree that the vB3 Admin CP is a bit complex, but once you use it for a while, it's hard to switch back to phpBB or IPB.
    Originally posted by Some Person123
    p.s-quick question. Over here you dont need to use pop up boxes to change fonts and colours. At a vbulletin forum you need to type ina pop up box to change colours. why is that?
    Which version of vBulletin is that site running?
    ajaspers
    Last edited by ajaspers; Mon 7 Jun '04, 6:56pm. Reason: spelling error

Leave a comment:

• Some Person123

• Some Person123
    started a topic Vbulletin over Invision Power Board?

Vbulletin over Invision Power Board?

Well ive made an admin demo, and i like vbulletin. But im still not sure. IBP is VERY easy to use. VB is a little complex. I know both sites have suport (well i think ipb does. never needed it though) so i really cant decide. IPB has tons of things todo. VB also does and looks 10 times better. I like the post details over posts but on IPB i have a code that does that.
    Can someone help me decide.
    Thanks

~Some person123
    ----------------------------------------------
    p.s-quick question. Over here you dont need to use pop up boxes to change fonts and colours. At a vbulletin forum you need to type ina pop up box to change colours. why is that?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X