Designers _ not quite pre sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designers _ not quite pre sales

Well I have my VB already and might I say it kicks ASS! Anywayas I didnt know where else to ask this so here it goes, please move or delete if innapropriate

I have my forum www.seo-guy.com/forum and I want to hire "The BEST" Vb bulletin skin creator alive. I figured who would know better then VB themselves. Money is no object, I just want to be that one forum design that EVERYONJe talks about

Any suggestions guys?
    Thanks
    Real Estate Webmasters

Originally posted by seo guy
    Well I have my VB already and might I say it kicks ASS! Anywayas I didnt know where else to ask this so here it goes, please move or delete if innapropriate

I have my forum www.seo-guy.com/forum and I want to hire "The BEST" Vb bulletin skin creator alive. I figured who would know better then VB themselves. Money is no object, I just want to be that one forum design that EVERYONJe talks about

Any suggestions guys?
    Thanks
    Ahhhh... too bad..... I have that one on the way already... 3 weeks and counting....

... however, you might like to try Miko at vBstyles.com - super service, spot on value and overall a great chap...
    John

Comment

A friend of mine is making one for our main forum, as a project. and it is looking really neat.
      I would suggest trying to make one for yourself first, you will leatrn so much from it!

Comment

I think Ravio was probably one of the best custom vb skin designers, but he has desapeared, to bad to.

Comment

Jimmy Cane, I agree working with the VB 3 is the best Idea and a great way to learn and I am doing that at my real estate forum, http://www.realestatewebmasters.com/?styleid=6 and eventually my graphics company spillin media will offer the design as well, but for now we are still in the learning process and it will take time. I am a firm believer when something is as important as my forum at SEO Guy is to me, you should hire The Best, admitedly I am not the best ... yet :-)

I have heard this Ravio name mentioned once or twice, and I am interested in speaking with him. Is there anyone out there who can at least point me in his direction?

Cheers
          Real Estate Webmasters

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X