Paying with PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paying with PayPal

Ok, well I was checking it out, and I understand that you can pay with paypal. But it appears that you need paypal with credit card. I however just have paypal, and its tied with my checkings account "no credit card". Can I still purchase vBulletin through paypal?

As long as you are a verified buyer you should be able to purcahse.

Comment

Yes, you'll still be able to purchase it, but you will not be able to download vBulletin right away. Your payment will go through as an 'eCheck' and it takes about 4 business days to process.

Comment

Originally posted by Cary
        Yes, you'll still be able to purchase it, but you will not be able to download vBulletin right away. Your payment will go through as an 'eCheck' and it takes about 4 business days to process.
        This only happens if you are not a verified buyer. If you have verified your account, Paypal will treat your bank account as an instant funding source. However, this means that your bank cannot stop the transaction so you need to make sure the funds are available.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Ok, thank you very much, thats all I wanted to know.

Just glad I am able to buy it. Thanks again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X