Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points system

Hi,

I'm hoping that Vbulletin provides this. I'm looking for a bulletin board for my music community. I would like to offer points for posting on the bulletin board. so when a person reaches a certain post level they reach a certain number of points which at anytime they can redeem these points for contests and awards that we provide.

Is this possible with vBulletin?

This is not a builtin feature and would require modifying the code. You can try asking about this at vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by puffygee
      Hi,

I'm hoping that Vbulletin provides this. I'm looking for a bulletin board for my music community. I would like to offer points for posting on the bulletin board. so when a person reaches a certain post level they reach a certain number of points which at anytime they can redeem these points for contests and awards that we provide.

Is this possible with vBulletin?
      maby this could help you after you order the licence

vB2: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=32060
      vB3: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=64316

Comment

Originally posted by Reeve of shinra on vBulletin.org
        One thing I will note in advance is that this points hack does not give points automatically for people creating or replying to threads.
        Not appropriate then.

Comment

uCS will probaly do what you want, it can be found at vB.org

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X