Yet another Import Quest.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another Import Quest.....

ok i just purchased Vb last night, but im changing from a phpbb2 forum to a vb forum. the thing is from what ive read theres no import from phpbb2 to vb3 only to vb2. so if i install vb2 and import... where can i find the upgrade to vb3, i cant find it in the members area

Where have you read this?

There is an importer for phpbb2 to vB3.

and while we are at it, please, click HERE and enter your email address, to show us that you are licensed.

You will need to use your customer number and password (which will be in the email you got when you paid for your license) to access that page. Please note that your email is case sensitive.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
      Where have you read this?

There is an importer for phpbb2 to vB3.

and while we are at it, please, click HERE and enter your email address, to show us that you are licensed.

You will need to use your customer number and password (which will be in the email you got when you paid for your license) to access that page. Please note that your email is case sensitive.

Thank you.
      i entered one email in there .. can i add the other 2 at a later time?

a friend of mine who has a vb board told me this like a week ago or so... maybe more. but if its changed than i cant find the importer in the members area either from phpbb2 to vb3

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...10&postcount=6
      Last edited by sketch42; Thu 27th May '04, 4:58am.

Comment

You currently show up unlicensed, in order to get priority support from Jelsoft, please goto the Member Area and fill in your email address which is used to register on this support forum in the form of the priority support page.

If you can enter the member area, you will also see there is a 'import scripts' link where you will find the ImpEx system for version 3, including phpBB2's import script to vBulletin version 3.

I hope you understand that we can not provide support to users who show up unlicensed.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
          You currently show up unlicensed, in order to get priority support from Jelsoft, please goto the Member Area and fill in your email address which is used to register on this support forum in the form of the priority support page.

If you can enter the member area, you will also see there is a 'import scripts' link where you will find the ImpEx system for version 3, including phpBB2's import script to vBulletin version 3.

I hope you understand that we can not provide support to users who show up unlicensed.
          im not understanding...

i registered this screen name prior to purchasing/ with a different email... should i change the email that this name is associated with?

Comment

Yes, that would work fine

Comment

In the member area you will see a link to the priority support page. It has a few fields. Make sure that field is up to date, and make sure the email used on this forum is up to date. When the entered emails match, you will show up licensed, after which we can answer your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                In the member area you will see a link to the priority support page. It has a few fields. Make sure that field is up to date, and make sure the email used on this forum is up to date. When the entered emails match, you will show up licensed, after which we can answer your questions.
                how bout now?

Comment

Perfect.

Comment

vBulletin version 2 import scripts are in the vBulletin.com Members' Area
                    vBulletin version 3 import scripts are in the vBulletin.com Members' Area

Left menu > Import Scripts (top is v3, bottom is v2)
                    phpBB is included in the ImpEx system.

Comment

found it.. thanks guys.. i just wasnt sure what Impex was.. lol i thought it was a diff bulletin board software

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X