vB License Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB License Information

Ok, I have a HUGE problem this is what I wrote in the contact form and just so I can get quicker results here it is:

Hi! Ok, I am not the owner of this account but keep reading. See my website is called www.charmed-phoebe.com and its hosted by D and J Consulting Company, as you might have heard of them. And I have your type of board www.charmed-phoebe.com/forums and I was given this ____________ (custom number) as my customer number and password has been the same also. And I have used this for such a long time and it has been registered to Charmed Phoebe Forums and had that name down and led to my board.

Until very recently when I wanted to update my account and putting some new hacks on the board and upgrading or downgrading- im not sure yet. And I need the right one for it. So I used these two numbers and it said it was registered to Kozs World Forum which is not really that weird, considering he was also appart of D and J Consulting Company Hosting, but he got out of their services and they are not hosting him anymore or his board. So, I figured he was possibly on the same server and just did not get off or something? So, Im kind of screwed now because I have an account that is not mine and I want to do all these updates to my board and I need to know my information.

Well there might be some information you might need to know like I live in New Jersey, my name is Michael and my website is www.charmed-phoebe.com => My forum is www.charmed-phoebe.com/forums or Charmed Phoebe Forums. My username on that board is Phoebe Halliwell. I do not know if I have a username on this forum but you could try Mikeley, Michael, and thats it. My license stuff: Customer # ____________ (custom number) Customer password ___________ (custom password) and that is pretty much it and also my email address is [email protected] or [email protected]
    *This is not the exact message and I took at all the information because its sort of private and I really just want staff to read this, but ask me later on if I should mention it.

You will need to wait for an answer through the support system. You may need to wait depending on who they need to answer it (it may require the attention of a business manager) and that may slightly delay the response.
    - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

You best email [email protected]

Comment

I responded to your ticket exactly 38 minutes after you sent it. Please note that as it states on the support form page we can only respond to the email address on the license. If you need this to go to a different email then you need to send the request to us from that address.

Also we cannot provide you information on a license you don't own. Only the license owner can request this info.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

See, like that email address that is on there is not mine. Im not trying to cheat vB or jelsoft of their product, believe me Im in love with vBulletin boards. I go on them all the time and work on several of them. Its just that account is not right like those are my account numbers and password and its saying its someone else's and I think its vB's falut and maybe they screwed it up.

Comment

IIRC there have been no changes made to that account.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well, than how can this possibly be happening? It has been registered to me since I have gotten the vB board and until recently its saying this guy has it?

Comment

Please send in another support email to [email protected] from your email address with all the relevant info. Thanks.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X