X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLMD
    replied
    Originally posted by sarah_mc View Post
    you can convert your phpbb forum to vbulletin by using this tool: http://www.cms2cms.com/supported-cms...pbb-migration/
    It is pretty easy process with its wizard and it lasts approximately 15 minutes. So, make a try.
    Originally posted by Micronichos View Post
    Don't do that. You'll regret.
    Do you guys realize how old this topic is?

(I don't know why it shows up on the very first page of this forum though. Maybe it got a like and therefore was bumped?)

Leave a comment:

• Micronichos
    replied
    Don't do that. You'll regret.

Leave a comment:

• sarah_mc
    replied
    you can convert your phpbb forum to vbulletin by using this tool: http://www.cms2cms.com/supported-cms...pbb-migration/
    It is pretty easy process with its wizard and it lasts approximately 15 minutes. So, make a try.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by SouthernFreeride View Post
    thnx for the help

yeh i found it on google haha

cheers
    Any vBulletin software found on google is pirated. I STRONGLY recommend against using it. Piracy is a crime.

Leave a comment:

• Cyber Smoke
    replied
    Not to mention it might contain modified code...

Leave a comment:

• SouthernFreeride
    replied
    thnx for the help

yeh i found it on google haha

cheers

Leave a comment:

• feldon23
    replied
    ImpEx is the Import-Export tool for vBulletin. It's a separate download that you will have access to once you purchase vBulletin. phpBB -> vBulletin is one of the most common imports.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Huang
    replied
    really old thread...
    answer is yes; ImpEx is available to all valid license holders.
    Import information can be found @ http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/impex

Leave a comment:

• SouthernFreeride
    replied
    hi

i currently am running my forum off a free server atm, using the latest phpbb, and am soon gunna export from free server, and get hosting and want to convert to vBulletin

am i right in saying when i get the forever liscence for vBulliten that it comes with the necessary tools or whatever to convert my phpbb forum to vBulletin?>

thnx guys

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    It would be in your best intrests to upgrade to phpbb 2.0.10 and then import to vB3 if it is at all possible.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Yes

When you purchase it, you can download the latest vB2.x series or vB3.x.

Leave a comment:

• hkgwailo
    replied
    Sounds good, If we buy the VB3.03 package can we still access VB2 packages to do this?

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    You could try upgrading from phpBB 2.0.4 > vB2.x series > vB3

Leave a comment:

• hkgwailo
    replied
    What about us still on Phpbb ver 2.0.4? Upgrading to 2.0.10 will be a major pain since we are switching to Vbulletin ASAP!

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Licensed members can download vbulletin forum software and the import scripts (impex system) from the members area here on vbulletin.com

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X