Need Ekko Skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Ekko Skin

I Know The Company That Made The Ekko Skin Is Out Of Business Anyone Know Were I Get Get A Copy??

It Is Very Important

Originally posted by NYclubscene.com
    I Know The Company That Made The Ekko Skin Is Out Of Business Anyone Know Were I Get Get A Copy??

It Is Very Important
    Sorry, those are proprietary products. Unless you can raise the company that made it or they transferred distribution rights to another company, we can't help you.

You could always hire someone to make you a similar skin that is unique to your site though.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

how much would that cost? and who can i hire that has time and is reputable?

Comment

www.vbstyles.com - excellent service...
        John

Comment

vbstyles doesnt have the ekko skin

Comment

Originally posted by NYclubscene.com
            vbstyles doesnt have the ekko skin
            It appears the site that made the ekko skin is no longer online or the site could have changed its name,

Comment

I've actually tried to contact Corey about taking over/converting some of his skins. He has yet to reply back. And I'm guessing he won't...

My guess is sine he screwed over all his customers they could class action him. In the long run it would be less of a problem to just turn them over to somebody and let them handle them. I have to do some legal research though.
              Since the site no longer exists and he bailed on everyone there may be a case to just take them over. Mainly because it was promised that skins would be updated.

We'll see.
              Bob- (pank)
              pankpages.com / http://twitter.com/_pank

Comment

that would be awesome to buy corey's styles. I could definitely code them into 3 formats: phpBB vB and IPB... check out www.transversestyles.com is you want some very nice skins and styles.

On other hand, if Corey never responded to customers I don't see why he would respond to people wanting to buy is stuff. ravio.com went down about a month ago I noticed.

Comment

Working...
                X