first experience with vB, not good...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first experience with vB, not good...

I called your sales number, the sales person couldn't answer my question, said someone would have to call me back with the answer later that day.. that was 2 days ago (48+ hours) - funny thing is, the question was related to having to wait many hours or days for support if an issue came up... the irony is just too funny..

Will the callback ever happen or should I move on?

Thanks?
    khamai

What was the question? I just went back through the last 6 days of calls and those with valid contact information have been contacted either through email or telephone.

If you talked to one of the operators during our off hours, they were incorrect in telling you someone would call back because the phone numbers are not always given to us which is why we ask for the email address. This way, we can create a ticket and contact you faster since the email support system is open 24 hours while telephone sales is Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time).
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Hello Wayne,

It was in regular hours... matter of fact.. is there another Wayne there? Cause the person I spoke to said his name was Wayne.. and I have received no phone call, and no email..

Would it be efficient to email the question sales @ vbulletin.com?

Thanks,
      Khamai

Comment

Hmm, I am the only Wayne here and don't have any notes about a followup call except for an email issue. I am sorry if I said I would call back and didn't, I usually don't offer that on sales calls but do frequently offer them on support calls.

[email protected] would be appropriate.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I just wanted to update this for anyone reading it..

A mix-up can happen at any time.. when it's the first contact with a company it's even worse.. because they haven't had the chance to earn your trust yet (thus my post) - But let me tell you this.. vBulletin is on the ball.. I'm starting to be wow'd by their service/support..

If you are trying to decide whether or not to switch to vB, or just need some reassurance.. here it is.. do it.

Thanks!
          Khamai

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X