Remove vB ads.. $120?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove vB ads.. $120?

Ok, I was going to buy vBulletin and I get to the second page and it says "brand free version $120".

I thought I was paying for a license to use it proffesionally. I cannot have vBulletin links on my professional site. Suddently it went from $85US to $205US.

Can someone please tell me where these logos are suppose to show up? It is truly the deciding factor if I buy this or not.. the free forums ask for less free promotion.

At the bottom of this page you see

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.1
    Copyright ©2000 - 2004, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    This appears in every page in vBulletin, If you puchase the branding free, this can be removed legaly, however it cannot be rebranded as somthing else.

Comment

Originally posted by vint
      Ok, I was going to buy vBulletin and I get to the second page and it says "brand free version $120".

I thought I was paying for a license to use it proffesionally. I cannot have vBulletin links on my professional site. Suddently it went from $85US to $205US.

Can someone please tell me where these logos are suppose to show up? It is truly the deciding factor if I buy this or not.. the free forums ask for less free promotion.
      The free forums have a link in the default copyright. Also, I recall reading that you could change your copyright notice to:

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2004, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Comment

thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X