Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kusadasi-Guy
    replied
    You are great Boxy! Thank you so much, let me analyze some hostings (or you can recommend me your choices) and examine VB hacks...

Leave a comment:

• Boxy
    replied
    All the templates are html, that is why I directed you to the admin demo so you would be able to see them before you buy.

Leave a comment:

• Kusadasi-Guy
    replied
    For example this template is superb: http://www.kurzgeschichten.de/vb/kgdestart.php

How can i do that kind of templates? with html or php? Or can i see the template files before i buy the software?

Leave a comment:

• Kusadasi-Guy
    replied
    Yes i know Boxy, thanks for your all helps. But i must know that can i change the templates with html? For example i would move the top menu bar to left navigation. Can i do these kind of things?

Leave a comment:

• Boxy
    replied
    We have an admin demo where you can view and use the features of the vBulletin Admin Control Panel.

To set yourself up with an admin demo please complete this form: http://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo.php

Leave a comment:

• Kusadasi-Guy
    replied
    i could change my phpbb theme easily, with basic html - no php.
    http://www.kusadasi.biz/forum/index.php - Forum theme

Can i change VB's theme with html codes? Or can i see template files before buy it?

Leave a comment:

• Boxy
    replied
    1) For an owned license there is an optional annual renewal to the Members' Area. You get one year of free upgrades with your license. After this the current cost is just $30/yr for continued access to new versions. However, this is optional and you are allowed to continue running your current version for as long as you like.

2) For a leased license, you renew both the license and the member's area annually so by default you get access to the new versions and upgrades.

3) The discounts don't kick in until you purchase 3 or more licenses, and yes you don't have to purchase then all at the same time. So for example if you purchase 2 licenses now you would pay $160 each (assuming owned) and then 6 months to to year down the line you purchase a 3rd license the cost would be $148 based on the current price of course.

Leave a comment:

• Kusadasi-Guy
    started a topic Owned Licence = one time = Life time fee

Owned Licence = one time = Life time fee

I would like to say honestly that as a ASP programmer now i love PHP becuase of power of Vbulletin. I would like to buy and use as framework but i have several questions.

1- If i buy owned licence then will i pay any annually fee? What about for upgrades?
    2- If i buy owned or leased licence then should i pay fees for upgrades?
    3- I know that you are applying discounts. If i buy a licence now and then 2 months later if i want to buy my second licence then will i pay same fee or discounted fee?

Thank You
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X