Buying vB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying vB

Righto, once I buy vB, how does it work, do I have to wait 24 hours or so for my member's area information, or is it instant activation delievered?

Once the fund have cleared our end you will be sent your customer number and password that will allow you access to the Members' Area where you can download vB.

Comment

How long will the fund take to clear? Approx.

Comment

How quickly you get the license info depends on the payment method you use. The quickest is with PayPal using the funds in your PayPal account. This should take just a few minutes unless the payment was an eCheck payment, in which case it usually takes 3-5 business days to clear.

Credit Card payments can take up to 24 hours to be verified.

Wire Transfers can take up to 4-5 business days.

And finally checks can take as long as necessary for the check to reach us, be deposited and clear our bank.

Comment

Ahhh...and do I need to be Paypal verefied if I buy via Paypal?

Comment

It should not really matter.

If you have validated your email and/or bank account in PayPal you can add funds to your balance and send money.

When you purchase the vBulletin license with PayPal you will get an overview of the transaction listed in your PayPal account. Click on details and see if the status of the transaction is set to 'completed'.

If you have paid with eCheck over PayPal, you will probably see 'pending'.

If you have paid, and the transaction states completed, but you have not yet received the email from vBulletin, then please check if you have used the right Email address. And otherwise contact [email protected] with all the possible details from the transaction. That way they can find the transaction and validate it came from you.

Comment

Thanks Floris and Boxy, all my payment questions were answered by you guys.

Comment

I am glad, and hopefully you make a smooth purchase soon.
                I did so in 2001 and used PayPal myself, it was very quick and easy and the next day my site was already online. vBulletin has helped me grow it at least twice faster then concurent software. (saying that as end-user and not as support guy)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X