Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License question

If I buy 3 owned licenses
    Do I have to activate them right away and tell them which domain to put it on?
    I am probably going to sell some web hosting to some friends of mine with owned Vbulletin license on it.

How does the license work?

You don't have to activate them immediately. However what would be the point of buying something you don't need? better to wait until you need it.

Also please note that you cannot transfer a license until 3 months after the purchase and each license can only be transferered once per 12 month period.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

won't be needing transfer
      but thanks for telling!

well because bulk is cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by License Agreement
        The Software is licensed only to you. You may not rent, lease, sublicence, sell, assign, pledge, transfer or otherwise dispose of the Software in any form, on a temporary or permanent basis, without the prior written consent of Jelsoft.
        Just a for your info

Comment

You still get the same quantity discounts if you buy one at a time. The discount is based on the number of licenses you own at the time of the order.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
            You still get the same quantity discounts if you buy one at a time. The discount is based on the number of licenses you own at the time of the order.
            WOW thanks for telling!!!

Comment

how do you calculate the difference?

Comment

What do you mean?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

If I get one right now
                  then another day I get two

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X