Payment cancel please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment cancel please

Hi i made a payment with echeck through paypal. i asked this to be cancelled so i could pay by way of cc and it would be instant. you did so.

however, i messed up and paid by echeck again. I asked it to be cancelled again, and then finally paid with CC through paypal for an owned version.

I have the owned version as of now and the 85 payment be echeck is still not declined and will be taken out soon.

i need to have this 85 dollar payment reversed before i have bounce fees at my bank. I have asked support and they have not taken care of this so i ask here because its an emergency that it get denied.

my paypal email addy is:

[email protected]

Name:
    Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified) Email:
    [email protected]
    Total Amount:
    -$85.00 USD
    Item Amount:
    $85.00 USDShipping:
    $0.00 USD Handling:
    $0.00 USDQuantity:
    1Item Title:
    vBulletin Order Item Number:
    1c33751691e623f Date:
    May 6, 2004 Time:
    00:27:04 PDT Status: [img]/en_US/i/scr/scr_symQuestion.gif[/img]
    Uncleared (Expected Clearing Date: May 11, 2004)

Originally posted by masonicinfo
    Hi i made a payment with echeck through paypal. i asked this to be cancelled so i could pay by way of cc and it would be instant. you did so.

however, i messed up and paid by echeck again. I asked it to be cancelled again, and then finally paid with CC through paypal for an owned version.

I have the owned version as of now and the 85 payment be echeck is still not declined and will be taken out soon.

i need to have this 85 dollar payment reversed before i have bounce fees at my bank. I have asked support and they have not taken care of this so i ask here because its an emergency that it get denied.

my paypal email addy is:

[email protected]

Name:
    Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified) Email:
    [email protected]
    Total Amount:
    -$85.00 USD
    Item Amount:
    $85.00 USDShipping:
    $0.00 USD Handling:
    $0.00 USDQuantity:
    1Item Title:
    vBulletin Order Item Number:
    1c33751691e623f Date:
    May 6, 2004 Time:
    00:27:04 PDT Status: [img]/en_US/i/scr/scr_symQuestion.gif[/img]
    Uncleared (Expected Clearing Date: May 11, 2004)
    Not sure if you're supposed to do this, but i guess if it is urgent then you could try contacting them via phone.
    Though if I were in you're shoes, I'd ask them to upgrade me to an owned license instead. You can't compare a refund with an Owned license.

Comment

Please send these requests to: [email protected]
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I have sent another message. i only hope they will deny it this time.

I do own the liscence now, it is the first payment for the 85.oo that i want cancelled. i dont want to rent what i own.
        Last edited by masonicinfo; Mon 10th May '04, 7:09pm.

Comment

I did read your message. There are absolutely NO tickets in the support system that have not been replied to. What is the issueid number in the automated email you got after sending your request? And what email address did you send it from?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

the reread was not for you, sorry for the misunderstanding, but was for the other guy who said i should buy an owners, which i already have.

the ticket was replied to, i was told they would deny it. that was May 6, 2004, days ago. it is not denied.

Comment

also, i just got a responce email for the address you told me to contact, they responded with

A representative will be in touch
              within 2 working days.

It will bounce in that time. are you guys willing to cover my bounce charges if i pull up the email stating that you would return the payment. i can post it here.

Comment

I'll reply in your support ticket.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

ok, thank you very much, i love the product by the way, thats what is important.

Comment

replied to your support ticket. sent both payment dates and times. there are two from one day

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X