Regarding: WorldPay payment option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding: WorldPay payment option

"WorldPay, If for some reason you would prefer not to use PayPal to process your credit card transaction, you may use our alternative payment facility provided by WorldPay.

Please note that all orders must be manually reviewed before processing in order to reduce the incidence of fraud.

Your credit card order will be processed within 24 hours."
    I don't have PayPal because of past "disagreements" with their company practices and such, but that's getting off-topic.

PayPal leads to an "instant d/l", because with all their security measures I understand they are VERY secure for a company like Jelsoft not to worry about fraud... but unfortunately I don't have that option.

My question if I were to order and submit my billing information, the "within 24 hours" is just a range correct? What are the chances that within an hour or two, somebody at Jelsoft will look over my order? And phone orders take up to 2 days?

Most credit card orders are processed within an hour or two - especially during this time of the day. Offline orders are not any more secure and will take longer.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X