Hello VB :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello VB :)

Well, I have made my decision to go with VB over every other board out there. Sure many gripe about the price, but I don't mind paying for quality.

Anyway, I guess my only question is for someone who has never edited a theme before nor installed a hack, is it a pain in the neck to do? I have an FTP program and have used it here and there in the past and have some standard HTML skills, but that is about it (I design graphics for the most part)

How many people actually lease VB? It seems like a huge rip off and the only reason why I think someone would do it is if they thought their board would not do so well and it would be less of a loss if it died.

I do want to thank the staff and members here as I have spent hours reading these threads, it has been very helpful.

Installing hacks are for the most part as simple as following the instructions, they mostly result in find a line, add somthing above or below, or replace it with the new bit of code.

I actually have one leased license and one owned at this point in time. Somtimes people dont have the money to get a full license at a certain point in time, they then later decide to upgrade to an owned or continue to lease. Its like leasing a car in a sense.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X