About licenseing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About licenseing

Lets say I get the 160$ License...a year passes by...am I aloud to keep my forum and just lose member area acsess or am I forced to either delete my forum or renew my license? Same question with the 85$ License.

The owned license ($160) would allow you to keep running your forum, however if you wish to download updates after the year has passed you would have to re-new for $30

The lease ($85) requires you to delete your board after the year passes unless you re-new the lease, which is $85.

Comment

vBulletin Owned License
      This license costs $160 and gives you the right to run one instance for unlimited period.
      It comes with 12 months free access to the Download Area which is inside the Member Area. From the download area you can get the latest version of vbulletin. Optionally you can purchase another 12 months download area access for $30. As long as you have a license, you will keep access to the member area.

vBulletin Leased License
      This license costs $85 and gives you the right to run one instance for a period of 12 months. After these 12 months you have the choice to renew the license or delete it from your web site.
      It comes with 12 months free access to the Download Area which is inside the Member Area. From the download area you can get the latest version of vbulletin. Optionally you can purchase another 12 months download area access for $85. As long as you have a license, you will keep access to the member area.

The Member Area will give you access to additional services, priority support and additional license purchase/ upgrades/ renewals, etc.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X