import/pre purchase question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• import/pre purchase question

I would like to upgrade from PHPBB 2.05, but I am integrated with Photopost. I am aware there is an import problem where the user ids are changed during the import function which will in turn mess up the photopost gallery.
    Can anyone tell me if this issue has been corrected in the current import feature or will it be available at a future date? I would love to switch to vb3, but cannot do so until I can be sure the user id's etc. would remain for integration with an existing photopost gallery.
    Thanks for any help!

We cannot support 3rd party applications, as far as i know it renumbers users from id 2 (1 is the first admin user you need to create), you might want to ask at photopost if there is a way to reassing info after an import or mass change.

Comment

thanks for the reply. as far as I know, photopost says this is not a problem with their software so they cannot help me either.

Comment

Sorry i cannot be of more help. i dont use nor have i ever used photopost from a user or administration end.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X