Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simple machines

Hi

I am having a lot of problems at the moment with the latest version of simple machine forum 1.5 Beta Public.

I am aware that it's free and in beta format but it's throwing up just too many errors with IE6.

I have seen on other posts that there may be an importer for simple machines...but is that available yet?

Any info appreciated...

Thanks

You've got the wrong place. This is for vBulletin support and questions.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sorry, I thought it said Pre-Sales

I maybe wishing to purchase a license,,,but need to be able to import first.
      Last edited by In a state; Sat 1st May '04, 5:52pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        You've got the wrong place. This is for vBulletin support and questions.
        Steve, he's in the right place he is looking to come FROM Simple Machines to vBulletin.

In a state, you would need to check this thread to see the status on possible importer scripts.

Comment

Thanks Incendium

I have searched on other posts and found simple machines only mentioned once about work in progress on an importer.

And since I can't seem to reply to any of the posts, I guess becasuse I'm not a licensed user....then maybe someone would be kind enough to bring me upto date with the importer status.

I see Yabb SE gets a few votes for a converter...and since simple machines is similar I thought maybe something may be around the corner or already here.

Comment

I see simple machines is now listed on that thread you linked to but I can't vote or post...any help is appreciated.

Ta.

Comment

If there are indeed any developments on a Simple Machines to vBulletin convertor, I'd also be keen to know.

Comment

Updated: Found the Simple Machines importer.

This is the latest status of all requested importers for SMF. Hopefully this helps
                Last edited by ManagerJosh; Tue 16th Nov '04, 11:42pm.
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by destalk
                  If there are indeed any developments on a Simple Machines to vBulletin convertor, I'd also be keen to know.
                  See here for viewing the importer from SMF 1.0 to vB3.

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X