IPB Import Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPB Import Script

Does it import current subscriptions in the subscription manager to the VB subscription manager?

Thanks

Did I pick the wrong section?

Comment

That's a question that only Jerry can answer. You'll need to be patient and wait for him.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

No worries, just making sure I had it in the right spot!

Thanks

Comment

i imported from invision 1.2 to vb 2.3.2 and it imported them. I upgraded to vb3 and they're still there. don't know if importing from invision to vb3 will still do it, but thought i'd let you know from first hand experience.

Comment

Originally posted by kanezfan
            i imported from invision 1.2 to vb 2.3.2 and it imported them. I upgraded to vb3 and they're still there. don't know if importing from invision to vb3 will still do it, but thought i'd let you know from first hand experience.
            Do you mean topic subscriptions or the paid subscriptions? I was wondering about the paid subscriptions. LOL I just realized it could be interpreted both ways.

Thanks!

Comment

oh sorry, i thought you meant topic subs. lol

Comment

Oh well, I'll take that as a no. I've gave it a try.

I would need the paid subscriptions to transfer over to make the switch a doable thing.

Comment

Currently it dosn't though I made a note of it in the requests thread for you :

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...264#post657264

I'm will complie a thread that will list what is done and what isn't per importer and what are the up comming features etc.
                  I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
                    Currently it dosn't though I made a note of it in the requests thread for you :

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...264#post657264

I'm will complie a thread that will list what is done and what isn't per importer and what are the up comming features etc.
                    For IPB 2.0 > VB 3.07 the subscriptions could not be imported

Comment

According to http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=22, Impex currently doesn't import IPB 2.x subscriptions.
                      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Can someone point me to what I can use to import IPB 1.3 to VB 2.3.5 ?

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/import.php

At the bottom.
                          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Jerry,

I could only find in there for Invision 1.1.x-1.2.x. My IPB is version 1.3. will it still work with that one?

Comment

According to this page, it does IPB (1.1 - 1.3)
                              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X