• Show
Clear All

• FarStar
    replied
    Thanks Mr. Luke sir.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You first need to procure hosting that has PHP and MySQL. There are many host index sites out there and you can check out sites like www.sitepoint.com/forums and www.webhostingtalk.com for potentially unbiased reviews of hosts to make a decision. Shared hosting should be sufficient. This is where multiple sites are on one server and is generally an inexpensive way to enter the market.

Once you have that, you need to purchase a license. Once you have purchased the license, you can look at the manual above which gives detailed instructions for installation or pay us to have one of our techs install it.

Leave a comment:

• FarStar
    replied
    Thanks, maybe I should look around this place before I ask anymore questions.

Leave a comment:

• nuno
    replied
    A good place to start is http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/

Leave a comment:

• FarStar
    started a topic vb3 for Dummies.

vb3 for Dummies.

OK, this might seem a little stupid, but before the smartest man in the world can become the smartest man in the world, he has to mimmick the stupidest...err, enough of the Dr. Phil... Can someone tell me what I need to setup a vb forum? Pretend Im an incompetent moron (trust me, you dont need too much pretending) and tell me step by step, including getting a server and all. You can even start with step one, Getting a computer (Dont worry, I have that step covered). If you can do it in the voice of a caveman, that would probaly be easier for me to understand. (Me make joke, funny it not)

Ok, thanks.