i dont have any web designing experience heres a few q'a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont have any web designing experience heres a few q'a

i really am not too fond with webshosting designing etc. but im starting a 5man paintball team. and i was looking for the best possible site too attract sponsors etc. now whats the best package too get if i would order today. also could the staff at vbulletin set up everything for me so i would have no problems at all i would pay if theres a fee .also can i change the smileys because i think these are lame. and what color defaults do you guys have for vbulletin im into the darker image like darkblue,black red etc. i hate light stuff. im going too upgrade too vbulletin 3.0.0. im kinda the impatient one when i get my stuff i want nothing wrong happening too it. so can the staff at vbulletin set me up a site if i pay them a fee?

thanks helps appreciated

Our staff can install vBulletin 3 and/or upgrade your current installation for you for the installation fee of $135.00. We do not however provide a customization service. Changing colors in vBulletin is point and click, which makes it quite easy to modify even if you know nothing about web design. If you need further customization, you can most likely get support for that at vBulletintemplates.com where many talented designers share their work.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      Our staff can install vBulletin 3 and/or upgrade your current installation for you for the installation fee of $135.00. We do not however provide a customization service. Changing colors in vBulletin is point and click, which makes it quite easy to modify even if you know nothing about web design. If you need further customization, you can most likely get support for that at vBulletintemplates.com where many talented designers share their work.
      If your staff sets up vb3 for the customer, would the customer pretty much just have to sign in as an admin? and can you provide a server to put it on?

Comment

You will still have to provide your own server, equipped to handle PHP and MySQL. the Jelsoft team will not be compiling those for you within the $135.00 fee.
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Oh, I was thinking it would cost more if they did provide one, but thanks.

Comment

Check out the Web Hosting forum here or webhostingtalk.com. You should have no problem finding a solid webhost that will host your forum and website with a good amount of space and performance for $7-10/month.

Comment

Originally posted by TankerJoe
              i really am not too fond with webshosting designing etc. but im starting a 5man paintball team. and i was looking for the best possible site too attract sponsors etc.
              Well, do actually require a website in addition to just forums?

Comment

some people's sites just revolve around forums.
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X