vbulletin. That is, at least, the speed in which money was drained
    from my account. Having taken the fee for the licence (which has been
    verified by my bank), the flat denial that you had done so and that I
    would have to pay again via an additional means also managed to
    'impress' me.

I have sent several emails to both the sales and support accounts
    without response, so I am forced to write here in the hope that customer
    service is not completely dead and that somebody from the admin team
    reading this will be at least willing to help.

I would be happy to forward details of the specifics via pm to one of
    the admins here - but if that is needed (i.e., you cannot find my
    previous emails) then surely it's an indication of the number of irate
    correspondence you've been receiving.

And sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in. I just want my license and sometime before christmas would be nice.

Quite strange, this isn't the way it is supposed to happen ofcourse. The times I made a purchase things went through 100% smoothly, for both credit card and paypal payments.

Each time a sale is completed an email is mailed to the email entered during the purchase. This has to be a valid email address to which you have access for obvious reason.

Comment

I have an e-mail from them. I have an e-mail from Worldpay, who performed the transaction from my account, and I have an e-mail from vBulletin saying that because of resent frauds they can't complete my purchase, and that they won't take any money from my account, and finally asking me to pay with paypal, check or wire transfer.

The thing is, I can't be paying them with paypal, check or wire transfer if they don't return the money I've already paid. And I don't understand why my card should be flagged as a possible fraud when I use it all the time online (even paid for my previous license here with it).

I have sent three e-mails to vB. one to sales, one to support and one to the person who contacted me on behalf of sales. Plus I've used their "Contact Sales Form".

Comment

I have poked the support staff in the staff lounge, hopefully one with access to the sales and support tickets will soon look into this.

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

Your payment should be clear from your credit card after 3 or 5 days and this is not vbulletin policy this happens with all sales that are declined by a commerce using a credit card.
            http://www.forospanama.com/sigfolder/signature.jpg

Comment

So first I have to wait 3 - 5 days to get my money back, then I have to wait 3 - 5 days to transfer my money from the bank account into paypal?

Could you make it anymore difficult? This is really getting frustrating.

Comment

We couldn't find any open support tickets in relation to this purchase (at first glance), we do need more info, please update your ticket and set subject to : Dear Ashley and send in the details of the purchase so we can look into this. It is obvious this isn't the way things usually go - and we hope this gets resolved soon

Comment

No idea how I update the ticket that way, but I just sent you the ticket ID on a pm. Hoping that will give you a clue to where it is

Comment

Why would he have a support ticket if he can't purchase?

And why in the world would a credit card take 3-5 days to "clear"? There's nothing to clear.

Comment

Originally posted by nepolia
                      No idea how I update the ticket that way, but I just sent you the ticket ID on a pm. Hoping that will give you a clue to where it is
                      You can update the ticket by following the URL link you gave me in the PrivMsg, it will load the ticket online with a form to which you can post a reply.

Originally posted by feldon23
                      Why would he have a support ticket if he can't purchase?

And why in the world would a credit card take 3-5 days to "clear"? There's nothing to clear.
                      The transaction details are at least Emailed to the provided email address to confirm or decline the payment. This automaticly becomes a support ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by juanchi
                        Your payment should be clear from your credit card after 3 or 5 days and this is not vbulletin policy this happens with all sales that are declined by a commerce using a credit card.
                        This is correct. The credit card company won't release the funds until they get confirmation from the card processor that this was rejcted. Unfortunately WorldPay can take several days to do this. We have no control over this situation.

This is one of many reasons we are looking at switching credit card processors.
                        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Try FirstData Corporation, Steve
                          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X