• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure Jerry is working on them in order of Votes recieved
    @[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry
      Are you running Discus Pro with a mysql backend ? I guess with those figures you must be ?

Currently there isn't an importer for Discus Pro, though with the release of the importer system next week. Due to its nature it makes writing new importers very quick so with demand for a Discus Pro importer it could be done quickly.
      Do you mean there will be a importer which you can configure yourself to import a forum-database without a specific importer? I hope so, because I'm still not sure when to buy vbulletin, now and check if I can convert my db or wait a long time and hope there is someone in my neighboorhood that can help me.

Comment

For custom importers post a request over at vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by sjaakie
          Do you mean there will be a importer which you can configure yourself to import a forum-database without a specific importer? I hope so, because I'm still not sure when to buy vbulletin, now and check if I can convert my db or wait a long time and hope there is someone in my neighboorhood that can help me.
          Nope, you still have to write the importer, though most of the work is done in impex, just use the structure and map the fields, though it will take some programming knowledge to do that.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Misleading...

The poll states that "DCForum / Discus" is complete. I realized that these are two different forum softwares, contrary to what Jerry said here. I have posted on the Converter request thread for clarification as to the resolution to this situation.
            http://www.wdca.org/wdca.ico

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X