Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owned License and Updates

Hi,

i want to buy an owned license. How long can i download new versions and updates? Or is there no limitation?

Thanks

You can download updates during one year from the purchase date. Then you must pay 30$ per year.

Comment

okay thanks. I think i read something like that some time ago, but i don't found that information on the vBulletin Homepage.

Another question:
      when i buy the license here, can i get support in the vbulletin-germany.com forums? Or get i only there support, where i buy the license?

Comment

Originally posted by akex054
        You can download updates during one year from the purchase date. Then you must pay 30$ per year.
        This $30 is optional.

When you purchased a owned license of $160 you will always get access to the member area, but with 12 months access to the download area. Within these 12 months you can download any new update/version. After 12 months you can optionally purchase 12 more months. It is also not required to purchase these 12 months directly after the first 12, you can (for example) wait 3 months and then purcase from that date on additional 12 months.

To my understanding you can currently only get support here on vbulletin.com OR vbulletin-germany.com

Comment

You can get support here and on vbulletin-germany however you can´t download a german version of vBulletin if you register here.

BUT you can always switch your license to vb-germany at any time but then you can´t download the english version anymore here

There is a german language file available on vB-germany so there is no real need to get a german vB3

Hope this helps

StarBuG
          AdsenseExperts.com - The Professional Adsense Publisher Network

DFPTutorial.com - Understanding the DFP Small Business Ad Server

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X