Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Pre-Sale Question

Hi Everyone,

I have another pre-sale question about vBulletin. In Threaded Mode and in Hybrid Mode there is a window at the top that shows the thread. As the thread gets larger, it displays a message that says “More replies below current depth...”. Is this a setting and is there any way to show all threads rather then condensing it into one post?

I know that if you click on that specific thread it opens more, however, in longer threads this seems to me to be a bit tedious.

Thank you,
    Matt

Yes
    The default is 40 but you can increase this
    Threaded Mode: Posts Depth
    When in the threaded display mode, a list of posts within the current thread is displayed at the bottom of the page. This option allows you to set how 'deep' this list displays beyond the currently selected post.

Comment

Hi Zachery,

Thank you for the reply, I created a demo and found that option.

I have another question that I could not find in the demo, but may just not be seeing: in my current forum, I allow individuals to post in certain forums without registering. Is that feature available as well?

Thank you,
      Matt

Comment

Yes, you use Forums Permissions to set usergroup permissions by forum.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Nice

I like it

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X